My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Cabeza sola reproducción BAMBINO Tamaño 3 ( Hermano de blueette)
- Official Barbie Collector Club Kit & Doll-1st 1996-Binder Pin Lot-2 Excellent
- Lifelike Sleeping Baby Girl Full Body Vinyl Silicone Simulation Reborn Dolls 20
- Modellbahn & Game Fun via Tablet-PC Smartphone Roco 51401 H0 Next Generation
- Games workshop lord of the rings Thranduil Oop
- Warhammer 40,000 Sun Shark Bomber Razorshark Strike Fighter GW Plastic NIB
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Deathlords Morghasts NEW (93-07), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 40K Warhammer Adeptus Custodes greenus Praetors Sealed, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…